Looking to finance new food service
equipment? Look no further!
As an added resource for our valued customers, 4 Star has partnered with Marlin Capital Solutions to offer food service equipment financing options.
*4 Star does not review or approve applications, nor is 4 Star compensated by Marlin for any applications or approvals.
This is simply an available resource for our customers.
Additional Program Details:
- Easier and quicker than traditional bank loan, no financials up to $150,000
- Same-day credit approval
- Little to no upfront money
- Bundled Financing Solutions for a total project
The deduction limit for IRS Section 179 is $1,000,000.
- This means that if you buy (or finance) a piece of equipment, you can deduct the Full Purchase Price (up to $1,000,000) from your gross income.
100% for 2020 New and Used Equipment Allowed
- Under Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) Bonus Depreciation has increased first-year depreciation deduction to 100% (vs.50%) of the adjusted gross basis of qualified property.
- This goes into effect for assets placed in service after September 27, 2017 and before January 1, 2023.
- Another significant change under the new tax law, is you can use bonus depreciation for purchases of new our used property. Under prior law, you could only use bonus depreciation for new property.
Merlin Business Services Corp. (NASDAQ: MRLN), through its wholly owned subsidiary. Merlin Business Bank, is a nationwide provider of capital solutions to small businesses. With over 20 years of experience and an emphasis on partner relationships, we have structured our funding solutions with a layer of flexibility and ease to meet the needs of a wide variety of industries. So while we offer lending products directly to smal business owners, we also offer financing programs to equipment manufacturers, distributors, dealers and others.